Our turbine technicians are familiar with a large range of engines including, but not limited to, the widely used General Electric (GE) and Rolls Royce range of turbines. The services performed by our turbine technicians include inspection and faultfinding, repairs, servicing and preventative maintenance, plus installations and major overhauls.
Role: Gas Turbine Depot Technician
As a depot technician you will be an expert in the strip and rebuild of aero gas turbines and the associated quality and tooling aspects of such activities. The role with require use of various shopfloor manuals and 100% adherence to the instructions provided within.
Location: Various – Europe
Experience is ideally required on the one or more of the following engines:
- GE LM range of Aeroderivative gas turbines LM1600, LM2500, LM5000, LM6000, LMS100
- GE CF6-6, CF6-50 CF6-80, F404
- Rolls Royce RB211, Trent, Avon, Olympus
Provide customers with a high quality service and satisfaction while maintaining a culture of environmental health and safety (EHS).
- Ensure activities are carried out safely complying with company environmental health & safety (EHS) guidelines and procedures
- Hold a valid passport and ideally have international travel and work experience
- Adhere to technical instruction and guidance from customer’s personnel
- Identify and actively promote new service opportunities in an effort to grow our service business
- Good working knowledge of electrical & mechanical drawings and manuals
- Minimum 5 years experience in servicing and maintenance of gas turbines
- Knowledge/experience of rotating equipment vibration analysis and alignment is an asset
- Inspection experience is an asset
- Computer literate
- High degree of self-initiative and ability to work independently
- Exceptional communication skills
- Be customer service oriented
- Excellent English fluency both spoken and written is essential
- Be of high moral character