FW Marsh is seeking an experienced DLE Mapper and Controls Technician for our globally dispersed projects. FW Marsh provides site supervision, installation/commissioning, and field service operations support to industrial gas turbine customers both on & offshore globally.
Role: DLE Mapper and Controls Technician
As a controls technician you will provide support for the installation/commissioning, operation, and maintenance of gas turbine controls systems, instrumentation, and/or generator products.
You will provide customers with a high quality of service and satisfaction while maintaining a culture of environmental health and safety (EHS).
You will operate from home with extensive travel to assignments.
Provide installation/commissioning and maintenance of Aero-derivative industrial gas turbines, controls instrumentation, and/or generator products, specifically the General Electric LM2500/TM2500, LM6000, or LMS100 product lines.
Provide customers with a high quality service and satisfaction.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the Oil &Gas/Energy industry.
- Certificate in DLE Combustor Mapping
- Degree/HND/HNC in electrical/electro-technical engineering or equivalent experience.
- Experience with installation/commissioning and maintenance of Aero-derivative industrial gas turbine/generator sets including auxiliary equipment.
- Training/experience with installation and commissioning of gas turbine control systems and related auxiliary systems.
- Experience with Woodward, MKVI, MKVIe and/or Speedtronic control systems.
- Write accurate professional reports acting as single point of contact between customers/office concerning technical issues.
- Ensure that all field operations are performed to given procedures and to the highest standards of quality and safety, complying with company environmental health & safety (EHS) guidelines.
- Hold a valid passport and have international travel and work experience.
- Provide technical instruction and guidance to customer’s personnel.
- Identify and actively promote new service opportunities in an effort to grow our service business.
- Good working knowledge of electrical & mechanical drawings.
- Travel as required, sometimes at short notice.
- Plan and prepare work to be executed in the field.
- Supervise and execute work in an organized, safe and effective manner to ensure our work meets customer expectations.
- Computer literate
- High degree of self-initiative and ability to work independently
- Exceptional communication skills
- Be customer service oriented
- Good field supervision skills, able to lead small and large teams on plant shutdowns
- Excellent English fluency both spoken and written is essential
- Be of high moral character
FW Marsh are committed to the highest standards of safety and quality
Successful Applicants will :
- Complete applicable environmental, health and safety training
- Be subject to drug and alcohol testing
- Provide supporting documentation of experience and qualifications
|Experience Required||5+ to 7 Years|