FW Marsh turbine technicians are familiar with a large range of engines including, but not limited to, the widely used General Electric (GE) Land and Marine (LM) and Rolls Royce range of turbines. Our experience includes offshore installations, power generation, natural gas compression facilities, ship propulsion, and cogeneration applications on a global scale. The services performed by our turbine technicians include inspection and faultfinding, repairs, servicing and preventative maintenance, plus installations and major overhauls.
As a field service engineer you will be an expert in rotating equipment, focused on site activities management such as planning, manpower resources/tools assignment and technical assistance to complete the work scope according to the process procedures and contractual requirements.
Experience is required on the one or more of the following engines:
- GE LM range of Aeroderivative gas turbines LM1600, LM2500, LM5000, LM6000, LMS100
- GE CF6-6, CF6-50 CF6-80, F404
- Rolls Royce RB211, Trent, Avon, Proteus.
- Provide installation and commissioning services as well as scheduled and unscheduled maintenance of aero-derivative industrial gas turbines, controls instrumentation and/or generator products.
- Provide customers with a high quality service and satisfaction while maintaining a culture of environmental health and safety (EHS)
- You will operate from home with extensive travel to assignments globally.
- Write accurate professional reports acting as single point of contact between customers/FW Marsh concerning technical issues.
- Ensure that all field operations a performed to given procedures and to the highest standards of quality.
- Ensure Field service activities are carried out safely complying with company environmental health & safety (EHS) guidelines and procedures.
- Hold a valid passport and have international travel and work experience.
- Provide technical instruction and guidance to customer’s personnel.